Cardiometabolic Risk Analysis
Cardiometabolic Risk Analysis –Health care for adults
The prevention and early intervention may reduce your genetic risks.
Why is your Cardiometabolic Risk Screening important?
- Up to ~2.5% of East Asians carry a clinically actionable DNA mutation1.
- Most of the genetic diseases, in the cardiometabolic risk screening, are dominant inheritance. Genetic predisposition is an inherited risk of developing a disease and easily be passed on to their child.
- Healthy individuals can have increased genetic risk for severe diseases without knowing it.
What diseases can be screened in this test?
- Cardiovascular disease
- Connective tissue disorder
- Metabolic diseases
Who should take the Cardiometabolic Risk Screening?
- Adults ( above 18 years old)
- Have a family history
- Are overweight
- Bad health habits
How can you do if you are high risk of cardiovascular problems?
- Regular health check-ups
- Stay away from the risk factors
- Following the rules of medicine from the doctor
- Create personalized healthcare plan
Specimen Require and Notice
- Blood：3-5mL in Lavender top tube (EDTA)
- Turnaround time (TAT): 4 weeks from receiving specimen
Hereditary Cancer Risk Analysis
1. Tang, C.S., et al., Actionable secondary findings from whole-genome sequencing of 954 East Asians, 2018
If your clinic or physicians are interested in our services or need more information, please feel free to email us: GGA@GGA.Asia